Register free for our breaking news email alerts with analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team. Registration only takes a minute.

PARVEST Equity World Telecom Classic Cap

Ranked 4 out of 5 in - Telecommunication Services over 12 months
All calculations are in EUR unless stated

Managed by

Pamela Hegarty

Pamela Woo

Pamela Woo is originally from Seattle in the United States, she is now based in Boston where she is a portfolio manager at BNP Paribas Asset Management. She has been with the firm since 2004 and previously a global industry analyst at Wellington Management from 1999. Pamela manages the Parvest Equity World Consumer Durables Fund using a cyclical growth investment style. She graduated from the Harvard Business School with an MBA and the University of California at Berkeley with a BSc in Business Administration and a minor in Asian American Studies. Outside of fund management, Pamela enjoys music and the theatre and is a career coach at Harvard Business School.

Objective

At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that conduct the majority of their business activities in the telecommunications sector. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments, financial derivative instruments or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCIs.

Showing fund performance in Belgium View performance globally

Performance

Telecommunication Services over : 30/09/2017 - 30/09/2018

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 30/09/2018 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2018 -7.6% 1.6% 4.6%
2017 -5.2% 1.4% -4.6% -1.3% -0.7%
2016 2.9% 0.9% 2.4% -2.9% 2.6%
2015 13.3% 14.8% -0.3% -7.7% 7.3%
2014 9.4% -1.7% 4.6% 3.5% 2.8%
2013 24.4% 8.1% 0.9% 6.6% 7.0%
2012 7.3% -0.3% 8.1% 5.2% -5.3%
2011 1.6% -0.2% -1.3% -3.6% 6.9%
2010 21.4% 3.3% 2.5% 8.1% 6.1%
2009 13.0% -7.9% 5.3% 9.8% 6.1%
2008 -33.1% -20.2% -2.6% -6.7% -7.8%
2007 12.0% 1.2% 8.4% 1.6% 0.5%
2006 19.5% 3.6% -5.1% 10.7% 9.9%
2005 10.9% -0.9% 6.9% 5.4% -0.7%
2004 8.3% 4.2% -1.1% -2.4% 7.7%
2003 6.1% -11.6% 15.0% -3.0% 7.6%
2002 -40.4% -12.5% -29.1% -18.7% 18.2%
2001 -25.0% -9.5% -4.2% -16.0% 3.0%
2000 -32.1% 13.5% -18.3% -7.9% -20.5%
1999 80.3% 16.2% 13.4% -4.5% 43.2%
1998 42.4% 23.8% 4.4% -11.7% 24.7%
1997 10.4% 6.9%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Asset Allocation

Breakdown

31/08/2018

Top 10 Holdings

Stock Size
Verizon Communications Inc ORD 9.73%
Vodafone Group PLC ORD 7.50%
SoftBank Group Corp ORD 7.00%
Orange SA ORD 6.51%
AT&T Inc ORD 6.22%
Deutsche Telekom AG ORD 4.87%
KDDI Corp ORD 4.74%
CenturyLink Inc ORD 4.40%
Rogers Communications Inc ORD 4.25%
BT Group PLC ORD 4.11%
31/08/2018

Registered For Sale In

  1. Austria
  2. Belgium
  3. Czech Republic
  4. Denmark
  5. Finland
  6. France
  7. Germany
  8. Greece
  9. Ireland
  10. Italy
  11. Korea
  12. Luxembourg
  13. Macau
  14. Portugal
  15. Singapore
  16. Slovakia
  17. Spain
  18. Sweden
  19. Switzerland
  20. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date24/05/2013
  • Share Class size35Mn
  • Base currencyEUR
  • ISIN LU0823422810

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).